- BECOMING A MEMBER -
An important distinction between Rotary and other organizations is that Rotary accepts new members by invitation.
A primary goal of the club is to continually expand the club with committed and dedicated members who have the interest and ability to get involved in service and humanitarian projects.
-PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS MUST -
• Be a professional (or young professional) proprietary, executive or manager.
• Have the capacity to meet the club’s 50% weekly attendance and community project participation requirements.
• Live or work within the locality of the club or surrounding area.
-THE MEMBERSHIP PROCESS -
A person being considered for membership is invited by a member/sponsor to attend one or more club meetings to learn more about Rotary. The sponsor may then submit the name of the candidate to the club’s membership committee.
Rotary uses a classification system to establish and maintain a vibrant cross-section or representation of the community’s business, vocational, and professional interests among members and to develop a pool of resources and expertise to successfully implement service projects.
-MEMBERSHIP COST -
A one time application fee of $75.00 is due when you fill out a membership application become a member of the Atlanta Airport Rotary Club.
Each Rotary club strives for a membership that is an up-to-date and progressive representation of its community’s business, vocational, and professional interests. Membership in Rotary offers a number of benefits, including:
• Effecting change within the local community
• Developing leadership skills
• Gaining an understanding of – and having an impact on – international humanitarian issues.
• Developing relationships with community and business leaders
Encouraging high ethical standards in one’s profession and respect for all worthy vocations has been a hallmark of Rotary. In their business and professional lives, Rotarians abide by The Four Way Test:
THE FOUR WAY TEST:
1) Is it the TRUTH?
2) Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3) Will it BUILD GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4) Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
Contact our Membership Committee
for more information:
Complete the Membership Application
Membership Application Fee